After JIO in India, Airtel is second leading telecom company and so many people are using Airtel. Here is good news for all those Airtel customers as here I am going to share the updated list of all Airtel USSD codes which can be used to check the balance, 2G/3G/4G Net Balance and other Services. It’s really hard to remember all the codes in mind that’s the reason I am sharing the List of all USSD codes for Airtel. I really think these codes will help you as you can check the airtel balance, internet data balance, your mobile number and other activated services with these ussd codes.
Whenever you want to check your main or internet balance you need the USSD codes otherwise you will not get the information. So you need the USSD codes which I am going to share below. However you can also call the customer care or go to the mobile shops or Airtel store to ask the USSD code to check balances. But it’s very difficult as you can’t go every time, because it’s so irritating. So bookmark this post and check the codes.
What Are USSD Codes?
The real name of USSD is Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) which can be also referred to as “Quick Codes” or “Feature codes”. So USSD codes are protocols used by GSM cellular telephones to communicate with the service provider’s computers. USSD can be used for WAP browsing, prepaid callback service, mobile-money services, location-based content services, menu-based information services, and as part of configuring the phone on the network. According to the information, USSD messages are up to 182 alphanumeric characters long. Unlike Short Message Service (SMS) messages, USSD messages create a real-time connection during a USSD session. The connection remains open, allowing a two-way exchange of a sequence of data. This makes USSD more responsive than services that use SMS. Check more about USSD here.
List Of All Airtel USSD Codes (Up To Date)
In the below table you can see the all updated airtel ussd codes and you can check the balance with the help of these codes.
|121||Customer Care Number|
|198||Airtel Complaint Number|
|*123#||Airtel Balance Check|
|*123*10# or *123*#||Check for Free 2G Data Balance|
|*123*11#||Check for 3G Data Balance|
|*121*8#||Check for Airtel 4G Balance|
|*123*197#||Airtel Night Data Balance|
|*123*2# or *555#||Check for Local SMS Balance|
|*141*10# or 52141||Airtel Loan Number|
|*121#||My Airtel, My Offer|
|*121*4#||Airtel Value Added Services|
|*121*7#||To Check Last 5 Transactions and also Value Added Services.|
|*123*1#||Check for Airtel to Airtel Mins Balance|
|*123*6#||Local Airtel to Airtel Night Minutes Balance|
|*123*7#||Check for Free Local, STD SMS Balance|
|*123*8#||Check for Free STD Minutes Balance|
|*141#||Airtel Talktime Gift Service [Share or Ask Talktime ]|
|SMS 3G to 121||Airtel 3g activation ussd code|
|*222#||Special 5 Offers|
|*321#||Airtel Live Services|
|*325#||Free Facebook Access [Rs. 1 per day ]|
|*566#||Airtel Special Offers and Rewards|
|*678#||Hello Tunes Menu|
|*888#||Missed Call Alert|
|*777#||Local National SMS Packs|
|*282#||Know Your own Airtel number|
This is small but updated list of aritel ussd codes how ever check below for more.
How to Check Airtel Net Balance
It is very simple to check the main balance where you can get the remaining balance of talktime, but it is difficult to check the airtel internet balance as both ussd codes are different. To check the airtel main balance you can dial *123# and for checking the airtel net balance there are few methods available like you can try app or simply dial the below codes.
- To check the Airtel Internet Balance dial below USSD Code
- Airtel 2G Net Balance Check USSD Code: *123*10#
- Airtel 3G Net Balance Check USSD Code: *123*11#
- Airtel 4G Net Balance Check USSD Code: *123*8#
- Or you can also try an app which are specially made for checking balance. Like Truebalance app.You can google for this app or just go to the google playstore and search for turebalance and install the app and you will get the balance details automatically.
Airtel Customer Care Number
Above listed airtel ussd codes are working and tested but if still any of your query is not solved by above list of Airtel USSD codes then you can simply call on Airtel Customer Care Number listed below and ask them. You will surely find the solution without any problem (charges may apply as per Airtel rules).
- Airtel toll-free number: 198
- Airtel customer care no: 121
- Airtel customer care number Punjab: 121
- Airtel customer care number Punjab: 121
- Airtel customer care number bangalore: 121 or 198
- Airtel customer care number Mumbai: 121
Some More Useful Airtel USSD Codes
- Airtel special offer checking code: *121# and then press 3
- Airtel new best offer checking code: *121# and then press 4
- Airtel loan USSD code : *141*10#
- Airtel Own Mobile number USSD Code : *282#, *121*9#
- To Stop Any Service on Airtel: SMS STOP to 121
- Airtel all special offer checking code: *121*1#
- Airtel all balance checking code: *121*2#
- Airtel Mobile Number Port code: SMS PORT to 1909
- Airtel last five internet data deduction details: *121*7# and then press 5
- Airtel Live Service: Call 543212
- Airtel Balance Transfer Code : *141# and then chose options.
- To START Any Service on Airtel: SMS START to 121
- Start missed called alert service: *888#
So guys these are all USSD codes for Airtel mobile operator and you will find almost every ussd code here which you need. Now it will easy for you to check data or net balance and also to start and stop services. If you like the post then please share with others and also comment below.